With more than 200 different varieties, Andrew’s Cheese Shop offers one of Los Angeles’ most inspiring cheese selections. We pride ourselves on carrying handcrafted products, most of which come direct from the farm. Sampling is always welcome! We’ve also highlighted a few featured cheeses that we think you’ll find interesting.
To help guests learn and remember, every cheese comes with a descriptive tasting card that tells its story: where it is from, what its characteristics are, what wine to purchase with it, and sometimes a quirky story about the producer or farm. Use them as take-home tasting notes, or to recall your favorite cheese for next time. We’ve got an archive here as well for you to explore.
Location and Hours
728 Montana Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90403 (Google Map)
Monday - Friday
11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- FDA restrictions keeping some great cheeses out of stores
- How to Create the Perfect Late Summer Cheese Plate | Los Angeles Magazine
- It’s Our 6th Anniversary!!!
- 5 Raw Cheeses You’ll Melt For | The Chalkboard
- August 29th Grilled Cheese & Beer Night!
Let everyone know about it by leaving us a review on Yelp!