We’re mixing it up a bit for a change!
We are having one night of our famous Grilled Cheese and Beer Nights for all of the people who claim to not like beer (I just think you haven’t met the right one yet).
This time, there will be no beer involved, but plenty of fantastic and unusual pairings. We’ll be trying:
• Perry (dry, sparkling, pear cider)
• Mead (honey wine)
• Cidra (tart, semi-sparkling Asturian Cider)
• Sour Cherry Wine (intense Danish specialty, think of a vintage Port)
• Hard Root Beer with our Ice Cream floats!
All will be paired with our famous Grilled Cheese recipes. The beverages are considerably more expensive than the beers we normally feature, but you’re worth it!
Location and Hours
728 Montana Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90403 (Google Map)
Monday - Friday
11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The ACS Blog
Let everyone know about it by leaving us a review on Yelp!
- May 6th Grilled Cheese & Beer Night!
- May 26th Grilled Cheese & Beer Night!
- April 28th Grilled Cheese & Beer Night!
- May 5th ‘Outside the Box’ Grilled Cheese & Beverage Pairing
- May 19th Cheese 101